RETURNS & EXCHANGES
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a return subject to the following conditions:
- Full priced items purchased online at www.winonaaustralia.com may be returned for a refund, store credit or exchange *excl. value of shipping cost
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional event (discount code) are eligible for exchange only (size exchange or other item of equal or higher value)
- Item/s must be returned within 7 days once you have received an email confirmation with Return Authorisation
- Unfortunately we are unable to allow refunds/exchanges on items returned over 7 days.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached. Please ensure garments are tried on carefully. If items are returned with any makeup, tan marks, perfume scent or the tags cut off, WINONA reserves the right to assume the garment has been worn and the item will be returned back to you, without refund or store credit
- Shoes – please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn generally. We will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches
We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe. Store-credit notes are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Return shipping is at the cost of the customer. In the case that your item is deemed faulty, you will be reimbursed for your postage fee if a Returns label is not supplied. Please keep a copy of your postage receipt. We encourage you to return your item/s via a prepaid registered or traceable postal service and taking note of your tracking number. WINONA is not liable for the loss of garments being returned.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
To process a return or exchange, please follow the 2 easy steps below:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return or exchange request. Once your Return request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email with instruction.
2. Post your Return parcel to the below address.
Attn: WINONA Online
623 Old South Head Road,
Rose Bay NSW 2029
Please include your name/order number on the outside of the package to make it easier for us to identify your order.
If you require a different size/colour, please email us within 7 days of receiving your item, informing us that you would like to exchange your item. This will be subject to stock availability. If the size is not available, the item will still fall under the relevant Returns policy.
Please note that there will be an additional charge for shipping in order for your new size/colour to be sent out to you.
Domestic (within Australia)
Toll - $10.00
DHL - $15.00
DHL - $30.00
Please allow 2 business days for a refund/exchange to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by us.
BOUTIQUE RETURNS POLICY
For items purchased from our Boutique, we accept returns on full priced items for exchange or credit note within seven days of purchase. All credit notes and gift cards expire within 1 year from purchase date and can not be redeemed as cash.
- We do not refund for change of mind
- We do not accept returns on any promotion/sale/discounted items. Unfortunately we are unable to allow returns/exchanges on items returned in-store over 7 days.
- To complete your return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- In-store purchases must be returned/ exchanged at our Bondi Flagship store:
101 O'Brien Street,
Bondi NSW 2026
FAULTY ITEMS: We do apologise for any inconvenience a faulty garment may cause and we will repair/ replace the garment for you. Please take the garment along with a receipt or proof of purchase to our Bondi boutique to be reviewed. Please note that garments that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
We accept returns on full priced necklaces for store credit or exchange. These must be returned within 7 days of receiving your order, following a Return Authorisation is granted via email.
Unfortunately, earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewellery must be returned in original packaging, must be in its original condition and unworn
- We accepts returns and exchanges if your jewellery is faulty or damaged upon receiving the order, however, we must be notified within 7 days from when the order was placed. Please provide a full description of the fault or damage along with an images to email@example.com. Upon receiving your email our team will inspect the jewellery to confirm if it is faulty or damaged and will reply in due course.
Please note that AFINE jewellery is hand-crafted using quality metals and natural gemstones, this means that your jewellery could host minor marks and inclusions. Because all of the gemstones are natural product they are unique and may differ slightly from stone to stone. This could result in the jewellery that you receive differing slightly in colour to the jewellery is featured on our website. We will not accept returns or exchanges due to the natural marks and inclusions within our jewellery.
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com